Search Bank Owned Properties also known as REOs. Listings are updated in “Real Time”[pullquote_right]As soon as the bank repossess the property it is listed on their books as an REO and categorized as an asset (non-performing). As a general rule most banks will price homes at below market prices to liquidate the asset as they aren’t in the business to own and manage real estate.[/pullquote_right] as this interactive search is directly linked to the Sun Valley Board of Realtors® listing database.
- Property Searches included Blaine County, Camas County, Custer County & Beyond
- Cities include Ketchum, Sun Valley, Elkhorn, Hailey, Bellevue, Carey, Fairfield, Stanley and more.
- Detailed listings pages include photos, addresses, basic information, maps, current prices, price reductions as they happen, etc.
- More detail is always available upon request.
- Take advantage of this “Buyer’s Market” today!